February 6, 2008
I don’t like not being able to post something, when I want to, but I don’t like not to post something in a long time, because I used all my material. So I made a schedule. I’ll post something everyday, and this will be the last irregular post, I hope. If I bulk up a lot of material, I’ll just add more to the given days, and if I come up with more interesting categories, I’ll rework the schedule.
It looks a like this:
- Monday: Quote (x2); philosophy, lyrics or ideas
- Tuesday: Quote (x2); philosophy, lyrics or ideas
- Wednesday: Quote, art, journal
- Thursday: Quote; philosophy, lyrics or ideas (x2)
- Friday: Quote (x2)
- Saturday: Quote (x2), art
- Sunday: Quote, journal
Of course, I might slip one day or two, my school is beating me up on a daily basis, but something scheduled will come out, just a little later than expected.
If you got any suggestions at all, please e-mail me or write a comment in this post. Already got something for the whole week, so let’s see how it goes.